What to do in Aspen Colorado
The best things in life are free and Aspen, Colorado offer's an abundance of free activities and events for you to enjoy. With so many things to do in Aspen Colorado and Snowmass Colorado, we thought it would be nice to provide a helpful list.
- Hiking Smuggler Mine Trail has been a local's favorite for years.
- Jeeping to the top of Aspen Mountain to enjoy the Sun Deck.
- Biking down the Rio Grande Trail in Aspen and the Rim Trail in Snowmass
- Live Music in Aspen at the Music Tent, bring a blanket and a picnic. Always a great time.
- Snowmass Concert Series - Every Thursday through the summer on Snowmass Mountain
- Ghost Town's - With Ashcroft and Independence pass just minutes from Aspen, this is a great day trip with the family.
And if your looking for real estate, you can always go horse back riding with us for free. But we'll remind you to bring your check book because you will find a property you want to buy!
And so much more. Contact any of our brokers at Carol Dopkin Real Estate to find out what's going on for free during your time in Aspen Colorado.